Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at H-Vend Service Kft., doing business as New Front Design („New Front Design”, „we”, „us”, or „our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. I you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to oyur personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
Personal informations you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you vaoluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about u sor our products and services, when participating in activities on our Site or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends ont he context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact data: We collect your first name and last name, email address, postal address, phone number and other similat contact data
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
How do we use your information?
We use personal information collected via our Site for a veriety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
-to send you marketing and promotional communications. We use the personal informations you send to us for our marketing purposes. If this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
– to send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information t osend you product, service and new feature informations and/or information about changes our terms, conditions, and policies.
– administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in competitions.
– to enforce our terms, conditions and policies.
– to respond to legal request and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
– for other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, indentifying usage trends, determing the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Will your information be share with anyone?
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate interests: We may process your data when is is reasonably necessary to archive our legitimate business interest.
- Performace of a contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required tod o so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental request, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet nationa lsecurity or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to te safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in ligitation in which we are involved.
Who will your information shared with?
We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. We have categorized each party so that you may be easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. If we have processed your datta based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consentm please contact us.
- content optimization: YouTube video embed
- web and mobile analytics: Google Analytics
How long do we keep your information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information hs been stored in backup archives)m then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How do we keep your information safe?
We have implemented appropiate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember thet we cannot guarantee that the internet inself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal inforation, transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
Do we collect information from minors?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of this Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your privacy rights?
In some regions (like European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right 1. to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, 2. to request rectification or erasure, 3. to restrict the processing of your personal information, and 4. if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object tot he processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the rightt to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the Wuropean Economic Area and you belive we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Cookies and similar technologies: most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
Do we make updates to this policy?
How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com
H-Vend Service Kft.
Napos út 6.